This hotel really is lovely. It is a short walk to Lake Michigan, Shopping areas downtown, and has all of the amenities. The stand out for me was the level of service. Staff were very courteous, respectful, and helpful. The bed had a goosedown pillow top that was so soft and comfortable. The bar area near the lobby is a great place to hang out with friends, and there were nightly happy hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental