I can't say enough great things about this Intercontinenal in downtown Milwaukee. The staff was gracious, helpful and super accomodating. Amanda V checked us in and we were treated like royalty. The experience was made pleasant (after a long trip) and our room was exceptional. Amanda checked back with us to make sure were happy with the room. It was above our expectations and the bathroom and the room was positively Zen like. This hotel is a great oasis of calm, quality and high standards. We were there for 4 days and the entire staff was professional, helpful, attentive, and pleasant at all times. For our next trip to Milwaukee, there is only one place to stay... Intercontinental. Thanks everyone for a wonderful, restful, terrific stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental