I was in town for business but decided to bring my family. The hotel is family friendly with awesome service all the way around. Everyone in Wisconsin is like this but even more at the Intercontinental. No pool but they have an agreement with the Pfister Hotel a few blocks away to use their pool. Government rate is always offered.
Special thanks to "Lee"! Lee went out of his way to help us the day we arrived with information about the city etc. He sent to our room a "movie" basket with snack, drinks and some breakfast vouchers....said we reminded him of his family (two boys and a girl).
Thanks for a nice stay! Mike, Susan, Mason, Dylan, and Ellie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental