“Impeccable Service, Garlic Pizza to Crave for... Great Beer Selection, Best Pizza in Milwaukee, sorry Zaffiro and Pizza...”

Transfer Pizzeria Cafe
Ranked #35 of 1,533 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Princeton Junction, New Jersey
Reviewed March 1, 2009

Impeccable Service, Garlic Pizza to Crave for... Great Beer Selection, Best Pizza in Milwaukee, sorry Zaffiro and Pizza man

There are newer reviews for Transfer Pizzeria Cafe

Reviewed November 22, 2008

My husband and I were at The Transfer for dinner. We waited for over 45 minutes for a table. The waiter gave us an appetizer because of the delay. When our food was brought to us, my pizza was significantly burned. All that I could taste was the burned crust. I pointed it out to the waiter and he comped the meal. We will not be returning to The Transfer.

3  Thank KathAP
Reviewed November 2, 2008

In my top 3.

Reviewed October 18, 2008

A fantastic pizza place (with great coffee!) that emphasizes community, and reveals long-buried early twentieth century décor in the process, it's hard to get much better than this.

Reviewed June 22, 2008

Transfer is a much-welcome addition to the Milwaukee pizza possibilities. They have a wide range of excellent pizzas, from fairly traditional options to garlic white-sauce pizzas to more unique and original combinations. The crust is delicious, the sauce is flavorful, and the toppings are of a much higher quality than you'll get at most area pizza joints--they use lots of local and organic ingredients. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly, they have a pretty good and reasonably-priced wine list, and the tiramisu is shockingly good for a little pizzeria! The space is also really cute--a remodeled corner pharmacy. I heartily recommend it!