“Good pizza, service missed the mark this time”

Transfer Pizzeria Cafe
Ranked #37 of 1,549 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I like the atmosphere here and wish my city had a 'pizza place' like this. The crust is perfect, perfect!! I normally like tomato sauce that is a bit more tangy but this was still good. This time, service was really slow, I don't think our server came to check on us between the time she delivered our food and when we finished eating...both of our glasses had been emptied in the meantime....but, I will still be back :-)

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Fantastic location (close to Downtown, Third Ward, Walker's Point, and Bay View). Really nice décor and fantastic service (friendly and efficient, but not hovering or rushed). I had the pasta carbonara and my friend had a pizza. We both loved our meals and ate every last bite.

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

It is always awesome to find gluten free options while traveling but even better when they taste amazing. This pizza place has so many options it can please anyone's tastes. Great bar and overall atmosphere

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

What a find! Garlic cream sauce as a pizza base? Tomato and pesto sauce? Absolutely delicious. Located a little south of downtown in what looks like it was probably an old pharmacy, the atmosphere is great. Service was excellent too. I will definitely return every trip to Milwaukee.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Located in the Bayview section of Milwaukee this corner pizzeria/cafe is a reservations suggested on a weekend. Open until 11PM there are over 40 pizza choices and variations from there. There are salads and pastas but it's clearly a pizza place. Different days have different types of specials like a walker/ bus/biker 20% rebate on Wed. and live music on Tues. Families are welcome. I thought the wines were expensive and served in small water glasses but it's a busy local spot. Parking can be tricky; we were a few blocks away.