“Great service and gluten free options”

Transfer Pizzeria Cafe
Ranked #32 of 1,539 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Tasty pizza and gluten free options. All pizzas can be served GF. Tuesdays offer $2.00 wines at happy hour. Highly recommend the house red.

Local art on the walls.

Great servers who were happy to serve and help.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I moved to Milwaukee a year ago and have been on a quest to find decent pizza since coming here. I've gone online to local review websites but have been consistently disappointed; many of the highest-reviewed sites seem to be there more out of nostalgia (high school dates??) than actual quality. Too often, the crust was bland and the ingredients clearly came out of a can. Transfer Cafe is the real thing, though. Great dough (like you'd find in Italy), fresh ingredients, unique and inspired combinations, and a pleasant atmosphere make this my top choice by a wide margin for Brewer City. And my wife says the gluten-free crust was amazing.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I heard great comments about this place but i was dissapointed because it was just average food. The bruschetta that many people mentioned was just bread with some average salame and cheese. The pizza was good but nothing impressive. I wouldnt mind going back but most likely i wont since i like to try new restaurants

1  Thank southamericandude
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Pizza menu will drive you crazy-every one sounds so delicious and there are so many choices!! Gluten free options and late hours also make this a top option!! Every single pizza is fabulous-also try the bruschetta!
(There is an extra charge for gluten free except on Mondays-so try it then if you are looking for that option)

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have come here several times for the gluten free pizza. It is the closest it comes to "regular" pizza. I normally get my usual cheese and onion, but this time I decided to try the one that had garlic sauce, chicken, and potato. I was nervous because I'm more of a traditional pizza kind of gal. It was actually pretty good, considering it had garlic sauce instead of tomato sauce. But, eventually, I asked for a side of the tomato sauce. It was DELICIOUS! Service in the past has been ok, but this time, we had great service. Still my favorite, so far for dining out for gluten free pizza.