“love these pancakes!”

Ranked #83 of 1,535 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Not your run of the mill pancakes here. They put something in the batter that gives them a very unique taste. Try the bacon pancakes,AWESOME! They also have great,bacon,sausage, and eggs. Well worth the 20 minute wait that it usuallytakes to get a table. My favorite place for breakfast.

1  Thank mark f
There are newer reviews for Original Pancake House

Reviewed August 28, 2012

A Sunday brunch after church & what a great experience. Our waitress Christie was awesome & the food was even better. My first experience and the service was great and they all were so friendly. The food portions were huge and the baked sausage & cheese omelet was so yummy! The pancakes and homemade cornbeef hash & home fries was super. The whole experience and meal was well worth the wait.
Will definitely be back . . . .

Reviewed January 2, 2012

What great food! Our first trip here..and I was impressed. Omlets that look like a round loaf of bread..huge! Corned beef hash is the best I have ever had. The crepes with cherries and powdered sugar looked fantastic. The waitstaff was fast, but the line was long to get into the place. Glad we waited. This is a new one on my list of places I will come back to when in Miwaukee. You will love the food. A cozy but modern restaurant in the heart of an old downtown area north of the city.

Reviewed November 3, 2011

Based on all the reviews, I thought this place was going to be an amazing place for breakfast. Housed in part of the old Coffee Trader it was comfortable and familiar. My husband & I both ordered omelets. When they arrived they are like a round pan shape. Both mine and my husband's were burned on the top and the eggs were uncooked in the inside. My side of pancakes was cold. The place is extremely crowded so come early. I thought it was expensive. I'd doubt I would ever go back.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

Eating breakfast at the Original Pancake House in Milwaukee is our favorite part of a visit! Old brick walls and exposed beams and ductwork make the atmosphere perfect. The omelettes are delicious and huge, the blueberry pancakes are perfect, but my all time favorite is the cherry kiafa crepes with a side of whipped cream! It will always be our breakfast stop in Milwaukee!