“Excellent service and food and Gluten Free options”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Zarletti

Zarletti
Reserve with OpenTable
Zarletti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 1,504 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Seattle
“Excellent service and food and Gluten Free options”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

The chef prepares his dishes one plate at a time with care and quality. I was able to get an excellent venison pasta - without the dairy (in Wisconsin!). The service was top notch, from the time i was greeted at the door to my waiter who knew what he was talking about, engaging and warm and professional. On a frigid Milwaukee mid-week night, this place was full: Word-of-mouth is all they need to have a steady clientele. I guess in the summer, they do patio service.

GF Special Note: They have gluten free options including gluten free pasta!

Definitely recommend this place if you are downtown Milwaukee.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank JTSeattle

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Italian Meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Very modern and chic interior meets good rustic Italian food. My friend and I had a really great time at Zarletti. I ordered carbonara, and although very good I can't say it was the best in the city. However, the osso buco I had was excellent was definitely highlight of the meal. The wine we chose, waiters suggestion, was also delicious. The prices tend to be a little on the high side but it's definitely worth it. I enjoyed it and looking forward to my next visit!

“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

We decided to come here for our anniversary dinner. I wanted something other than the usual steak house. I love the atmosphere, it's very romantic and cozy. It is a smaller restaurant so reservations are limited. Our server was Kurt and he was fantastic. He was very attentive, friendly and recommended a great pasta dish. We had the mushrooms for an appetizer, and while it was small, it was flavorful. My husband had the steak, which didn't come with any sides, but he didn't seem to mind. I had the special which was the butternut squash ravioli. It was amazing, the best ravioli I've ever had. Very rich but worth every bite. The prices were appropriate. I also had a grapefruit martini that was delicious. I would highly recommend this place for dinner.

usa
“So much to look forward to.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

The service is always outstanding. They have daily pasta specials,usually a ravioli, the fall speciall ravioli is especially good. The osso buco is probably among the best my group has ever tasted. The pork tenderloin is equally good. I could go on , but I'm sure you get the picture. Go try it.

• Visited September 2013
Adrian, Michigan
1,299 restaurant reviews
“Excellent Italian in Downtown Milwaukee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

This is a great place to get some very good Italian fare in City Center Milwaukee. We walked in with a party of eight on a busy night. The dining room here was not so large and it was understandably difficult to get a table. However, it was a nice night outside and they were willing to accommodate us with outside seating. This was quite acceptable to us. The server attended to us quickly. He was very professional and was quite efficient all evening. I started with a very nice salad and had the Brodetto di Pesce as a main. The latter was a nice mix of seafood in a white wine sauce. This included shrimp, mussels and fish on the night we were there. I was quite pleased with the taste of my entrée and my colleagues were also uniformly pleased with their choices. The prices were a bit high but commensurate with what you would expect for a place like this. It also proved to be a good atmosphere for a business discussion. In all, if you like Italian and want a treat, I think this spot is worth a try.