“Delicious” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zarletti

Zarletti
Reserve with OpenTable
Zarletti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 1,502 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

We decided to come here for our anniversary dinner. I wanted something other than the usual steak house. I love the atmosphere, it's very romantic and cozy. It is a smaller restaurant so reservations are limited. Our server was Kurt and he was fantastic. He was very attentive, friendly and recommended a great pasta dish. We had the mushrooms for an appetizer, and while it was small, it was flavorful. My husband had the steak, which didn't come with any sides, but he didn't seem to mind. I had the special which was the butternut squash ravioli. It was amazing, the best ravioli I've ever had. Very rich but worth every bite. The prices were appropriate. I also had a grapefruit martini that was delicious. I would highly recommend this place for dinner.

• Visited October 2013

usa
“So much to look forward to.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

The service is always outstanding. They have daily pasta specials,usually a ravioli, the fall speciall ravioli is especially good. The osso buco is probably among the best my group has ever tasted. The pork tenderloin is equally good. I could go on , but I'm sure you get the picture. Go try it.

• Visited September 2013
Adrian, Michigan
1,293 restaurant reviews
“Excellent Italian in Downtown Milwaukee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

This is a great place to get some very good Italian fare in City Center Milwaukee. We walked in with a party of eight on a busy night. The dining room here was not so large and it was understandably difficult to get a table. However, it was a nice night outside and they were willing to accommodate us with outside seating. This was quite acceptable to us. The server attended to us quickly. He was very professional and was quite efficient all evening. I started with a very nice salad and had the Brodetto di Pesce as a main. The latter was a nice mix of seafood in a white wine sauce. This included shrimp, mussels and fish on the night we were there. I was quite pleased with the taste of my entrée and my colleagues were also uniformly pleased with their choices. The prices were a bit high but commensurate with what you would expect for a place like this. It also proved to be a good atmosphere for a business discussion. In all, if you like Italian and want a treat, I think this spot is worth a try.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Trevor, Wisconsin
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Went for a business lunch. The food was good enough, but not at the level one would expect from the price and decor. Service was excellent, decor was very chic, but frankly the food was Olive Garden level. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but Olive Garden doesn't charge $16 for a plate of cheese ravioli. One telling sign that tipped me off was that the bread was served with butter, not olive oil. The ravioli was tasty enough but drenched in olive oil, and not good olive oil either.

Visited September 2013
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Mangia Mangia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

If you are in or near downtown Milwaukee and want a fabulous Italian meal, look no further than Zarletti on the corner of Milwaukee and Mason. The food was wonderful, the service attentive, the wine list wonderful. Well, what can I say, it was truly a great evening!

• Visited September 2013