“Can't understand how they are still in business”
Review of Zarletti

Zarletti
Reserve with OpenTable
Zarletti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 1,535 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed October 17, 2011

While my lunch was acceptable and the service fine, this restaurant did not stand out in my mind in any way. The menu was bizarre. Expensive antipasti with little selection. I thought the Insalate selection was nice. I didn't get the Panini and Sandwich sections. Two different sections. The pasta selection was nice.

The bread and olive oil/vinegar/Parmesan cheese that we started with was ok. The bread wasn't really warm, but it was acceptable, but there wasn't a lot of taste.

I had the Del Boscaiolo panini, which was good but I wouldn't order it again. I had to pay extra to have a side salad instead of kettle chips.

Again, this place is fine, if overpriced. There was not a single thing that would make me return to this restaurant. Perhaps it's better at dinner instead of lunch.

There are newer reviews for Zarletti

Reviewed October 12, 2011

What a fabulous restuarant. Excellent food, great service, wonderful wine selection.
It's a must if you are in Milwaukee. Will make it our "go to" place every time we come to Milwaukee.

Reviewed September 17, 2011

A colleague and I dined at Zarletti and had a fine dinner. The antipasto we shared was unique and we enjoyed, however I felt the menu was very limited and lacked variety.

Perhaps a bit overpriced for Italian?!?! My jury is still out on that one. I'd likely give the restaurant one more try.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Since this restaurant opened, it always was on our list as" we must get there at least a couple times a year". We live 50 miles south of Milwaukee but have a number of Milwaukee restaurants that we like to return to, this being one of them. My wife chose this for her birthday, this was our first visit in about 6 months. While the food we chose was good, we each had a different entre, it was not up the the excellant standards we had in the past. One thing we did notice was the prices had been raised to a point where we now will consider this restaurant for " special occasions only" . While we will return, we both agreed that if the quality of the food at our next visist does not match the price, we probably will not be back. There are a number of other Italian restaurants in the area with very good food at more reasonable prices.

Reviewed August 6, 2011

We left our hotel looking for another restaurant but as we passed the inviting Zarletti, we decided to check out the menu. What a pleasant surprise!
From our server's advice on wine selection to the fabulous eggplant appetizer to the tasty scallop pasta and pistachio crusted halibut.....we were impressed. Too full for dessert, we're going back to visit Milwaukee and this lovely find.