“Hot is Hot!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Buffet
Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Reviewed January 1, 2012

When asked if I wanted my byrani medium or hot, I being used to the heat, I said hot. It was quite hot! I did stand the heat but, next time, I will say medium. LOL. It is a southern Indian restaurant so it is a bit hotter than northern. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

The buffet features plentiful amounts of freshly cooked dishes, at all levels of spiciness, and at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

I got the lentil soup and vegetable biryani. Both were pretty good. I was disappointed to see that none of the bread was vegan, the garlic naan sounded like it would have been really good.

Reviewed October 20, 2009

I tried this restaurant with my mother & sister because I had a coupon and did not know much about them. We went for lunch and I ordered the chicken tikka which was excellennt

Reviewed February 21, 2009

My wife and I have been here at least a dozen times - this is by far our favortie Indian place in Milwaukee. The atmosphere inside is very comfortable and the staff is helpful.

The butter chicken and chana masala are great (chicken tikka masala is OK - opt for the butter chicken instead).

A must try for anyone that loves Indian!

1  Thank brianwadam