“Excellent Food, service and value”

Buckley's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #60 of 1,549 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We ordered octopus as starter and it was perfect texture and flavour, I loved the paprika touch. As main signature sandwich and ceasar salad with oysters and prawns; salad was outstanding and sandwich was beatiful, I even ate the greens :)

If you love beers they have a good selection of local craft beers and some imported ones.

Best of all, price was really an excellent value for the quality and presentation.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have been to the east coast several times and this lobster roll was as good if not the best one I have ever eaten! Huge chunks of lobster stuffed into a grilled bread roll. It had the perfect ratio of lobster to mayo to herbs to bread. The wine list was hard to read but had good selections. The rest of the food menu looked tasty and flavorful. And the restaurant itself was bright, small and nice.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed the food and the vibe of this place. Interesting food creations, cool art on the walls, and a nice beer list. A good place for foodies.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Made my second visit to Buckley's last night and it was once again amazing.

Real nice selection of tap beers you wouldn't normally see in Milwaukee, let alone in most restaurants. Started with the spring rolls for an appetizer - Big chunks of shrimp in each roll and served with a slight kicking chili sauce. I went with the salmon plate and my girlfriend, the steak for dinner. We shared bites of each and I would get both again without a doubt. Was very full, but if you are at Buckley's you can't pass up the homemade carrot cake - It's a must.

I can honestly say I have not had food with such flavor before. I can't wait to return.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Really like this place - older place that has been remodeled - small, narrow and cozy. There's history here but they maintain a modern edge. Service and food is great!