$125
$131
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$117
HolidayInn.com
$115
$109
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

Ambassador Hotel(Milwaukee)
$149
$119
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
$76
ComfortSuites
$129
$110
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

2,120 results
All reviewsmason street grilltower roomblu barnewer towerold sectionclub accesstop floorlobby loungebeautiful hotelclub levelold world elegancegrand dameolder partlake michiganart museumdowntown milwaukeegrand old hotel
Reviewed September 20, 2017

Charming historic hotel in downtown Milwaukee that I can happily recommend. Didn't get much time to enjoy all the facilities, but those I did, the staff were charming and attentive. Great public areas, and comfortable rooms.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Nicholas T, The Pfister Butler at The Pfister Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valued feedback about your time with us. I am delighted to hear that your visit was pleasant and enjoyable – you should expect no less at The Pfister Hotel. We strive for excellence, and it sounds like we've hit the mark during your stay.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

We stayed for 2 nights in early September - we try to stay at historic hotels as much as possible when we travel. This place is gorgeous and well maintained - one of the best historic hotels we've stayed at. So much attention to preserving the original glamorous ambiance. The room has a wonderful book with numerous photos and details about the hotel and its history (you can purchase a copy). The Concierge was very helpful recommending our best option for getting to a Brewers game and with matching us up with restaurants that meet our taste. Several restaurant options within walking distance. Spent one late evening in the bar listening to the magnificent piano player. Had breakfast one morning at the hotel - and their "eggs benedict specialty" was amazing! We will DEFINITELY stay here again if we are ever in Milwaukee.

Room Tip: King Suites are very spacious.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valued feedback about your time with us. I am delighted to hear that your visit was pleasant and enjoyable – you should expect no less at The Pfister Hotel. Our concierge has been expertly trained to provide excellent information and service.

The next time you visit us, I suggest seeing a live show in Blu! Fridays and Saturdays you can experience great sound and breathtaking visuals in the highest lounge in Milwaukee.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

What a beautiful hotel, fabulous staff and all around wonderful experience. You enter a grand sweeping lobby and bar area. The public spaces are lush, ornate and decadent looking and I love it! Though large, it has a very intimate feel to it. I suppose it is because there are niches. The front desk staff and Eleanor in particular, was friendly and helpful. We went to our room, 2008, was beautiful. The bathroom is gorgeous. Black sink, silver legs, marble shower,,,marble everywhere. Our room gave us a peek at Lake Michigan. The room is a nice size. It was my husband and I and our daughter. It was a short walk to Milwaukee Riverwalk. The lobby bar was great and breakfast in the restaurant was very good. We spent time in the Club Lounge and there were nice treats to enjoy .

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Nicholas_Toecker, The Pfister Hotel Butler at The Pfister Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

I'm delighted to hear that you had so many positive experiences with us. We pride ourselves on the service we provide, which is why staff such as Eleanor do such a great job making you happy. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your valued feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

This was our third stay at the Pfister and as always, it retains its classy status in downtown Milwaukee. The staff is friendly and helpful. We chose to spend our first night lingering in the lobby listening to a world renowned pianist, and later we enjoyed a flamenco guitarist on the 23rd floor Blu Lounge. All of our needs were met in a posh, historic building filled with priceless works of art. A stay at the Pfister is living large in Milwaukee.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dwalt402017
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Arrived at the Pfister last minute due to a change of plans and the staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. Beyond that the hotel is beautiful and so historic for Milwaukee. Staying here is more of an experience than staying at any other area hotel. Highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear C R,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valued feedback about your time with us. I am delighted to hear that your visit was pleasant and enjoyable – you should expect no less at The Pfister Hotel. Our staff strives to ensure you have a comfortable stay, and it pleases me to hear that they helped you out so much!