“This hotel is not bad. We stay here once a month for a...”

Ramada Milwaukee Downtown
Ranked #50 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Reviewed January 28, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 25, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JOHN R
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Stayed here one night because we went to a party in Milwaukee. As the past reviews stated the hotel is outdated as far as decor and there was a slight musty wet dog odor in the lobby the morning we left. However the rooms are clean and the beds are really comfortable. We stayed in a room overlooking the outdoor pool and the room was quiet as could be. The check in staff was very helpful and there is free parking. The hotel is close to the casino and the Harley Museum but kind of far from Water St. There is a shuttle from the casino that stops at the hotel every 30 minutes. If you're going to be in and out you can't beat this place for the price. I would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I was a guest at this hotel for a week and my experience was delightful. What a wonderful friendly, caring staff you have. It was like a home away from home. I had a nice comfortable room . The bed was great and lots of pillows. One of your staff gave me a ride to the casino in your courtesy van one day when my ride was unable to pick me up and I had to be there before the shuttle started running. One evening I got back to the hotel and the restaurant was closed and I hadn't eaten yet. the bartender offered to fix me a sandwich. Every morning I ate breakfast in the restaurant and was waited on by a very nice young lady.I couldn't get over the friendliness of any staff members I encountered. They made me feel right at home and very comfortable.One day I had left my room and when I came back I couldn't get my keys to work. i went to the front desk and they made me a new set well, they wouldn't work either. They told me not to worry they would have a man come fix it for me. It wasn't long before he had it fixed. Thank you to everyone wo made my stay a very nice experience. Sincerely, Sandy Launstein

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family