WINNER WONDERLAND

“We stay here because you don't have to worry about valet...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Milwaukee Downtown

Ramada Milwaukee Downtown
Ranked #50 of 54 Hotels in Milwaukee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Stayed here one night because we went to a party in Milwaukee. As the past reviews stated the hotel is outdated as far as decor and there was a slight musty wet dog odor in the lobby the morning we left. However the rooms are clean and the beds are really comfortable. We stayed in a room overlooking the outdoor pool and the room was quiet as could be. The check in staff was very helpful and there is free parking. The hotel is close to the casino and the Harley Museum but kind of far from Water St. There is a shuttle from the casino that stops at the hotel every 30 minutes. If you're going to be in and out you can't beat this place for the price. I would stay again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
LESLIE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

I was a guest at this hotel for a week and my experience was delightful. What a wonderful friendly, caring staff you have. It was like a home away from home. I had a nice comfortable room . The bed was great and lots of pillows. One of your staff gave me a ride to the casino in your courtesy van one day when my ride was unable to pick me up and I had to be there before the shuttle started running. One evening I got back to the hotel and the restaurant was closed and I hadn't eaten yet. the bartender offered to fix me a sandwich. Every morning I ate breakfast in the restaurant and was waited on by a very nice young lady.I couldn't get over the friendliness of any staff members I encountered. They made me feel right at home and very comfortable.One day I had left my room and when I came back I couldn't get my keys to work. i went to the front desk and they made me a new set well, they wouldn't work either. They told me not to worry they would have a man come fix it for me. It wasn't long before he had it fixed. Thank you to everyone wo made my stay a very nice experience. Sincerely, Sandy Launstein

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

The only positives were the bed was comfy and the water pressure in shower was great. However, the whole place is so outdated and the experience was very disappointing for the money we paid. The hotel has a musty old smell and there were numerous stains and imperfections in our room. Even the front door of our room had stains and skid marks. The location is great but we won't be back unless they update. The fake plants and hideous curtains were ugly. The workout room was a joke. It's hardly a workout room and everyone checking in at front desk can see you working out. For a hotel downtown they need to improve the quality of the decor and atmosphere to give their customers a more comfortable experience.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Milwaukee hotels