“Great location, friendly staff, clean rooms!”

Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
Ranked #20 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My boyfriend and I recently stayed here and were very happy with our stay. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was located a couple of blocks from the Pabst Theater and numerous restaurants. Our room was modern, the perfect size, clean, and had a nice view. Free breakfast was included and it was definitely the best breakfast I've ever had in a hotel. They had pretty much everything, including made-to-order omelets, pancakes, or french toast. I would definitely stay here again. The only downside was the $25 per night that it costs to park in the garage that I was unaware of when booking.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
MilwaukeeHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Milwaukee, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful comments...please check with one of our staff at the Front Desk next time you stay with us & one of them can help you find some more reasonable parking accommodations.

There are newer reviews for Hyatt Regency Milwaukee

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We stayed here 5 nights and we thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Milwaukee. The check-in process is the fastest of any hotel I've ever been to. The gym is loaded with equipment and even moist wash cloths. The rooms are comfortable and stocked with lovely soaps and lotions. Any request I made to the front desk was quickly granted. We enjoyed the Regency Club having breakfast with Nelson and happy hour with Mark. The location is great because you can walk to the mall and get your nails done. Thursday we walked to see a play. The doorman, Bobby remembers us each time we stay here. This is a well run hotel and I will definitely come back. Thanks Paul Sharp!!!!

Room Tip: Get a room with the outstanding view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Elizabeth D

It's our staff that makes us the top destination while staying in Milwaukee...we take pride in each and every one of them. Thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I recently booked a group of 40 for a convention at the Hyatt, downtown Milwaukee. I do this a lot for my work. I can't think of another experience when there wasn't at least several glitches but not here. The check in went flawlessly. Banquets and meeting staff were perfect!

Front desk, especially Chandi, couldn't have been more helpful. Also bellman, JR, he was extremely pleasant and seemed to know what we needed before we did.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

This is what we like to hear! Please keep us in mind for your next meeting as well!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Great staff, fast elevators, hotel parking great, comfortable rooms. Right in the center of city and easy to walk to many activities. We travel throughout the world including the United States and Hyatt's are one of our favorite hotels. The Milwaukee Hyatt is one of the best.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Our location keeps you close to all the action, and be sure to check with our Concierge next time you stay with us...there are many little gems to find in the city, just a short walk away!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Love the bedding at the Hyatt. Besides great service you get great beds and bedding is the best, . Who could ask for more? This Hyatt is centrally located to lots of action in downtown Milwaukee. Tap beers and parking are affordable at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Be sure to check out Hyatt at Home...you can bring all your favorite comforts to your home!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have stayed at Hyatt Milwaukee for many years and they have continued to impress me with their friendly staff and services that I would call this hotel my home away from home - from someone who travels around the world for 50+% of the time. I will always prefer to stay here not only it has good facility but more importantly every single staff from the front desk (Eileen), the shuttle driver (Mike), the waiter at Bistro 333 (Sergio), the gentleman at regency club and many more that made this hotel very dear to my heart. I forgot my wallet once and they kept every penny for me till my return. A great, honest, friendly and customer-oriented team that make every stay a wonderful one. Please keep being the way you are, Hyatt Milwaukee team!

• Stayed: March 2013

We always like to think of our guests as part of the family, so welcome home!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Got stuck in this hotel for a few nights because of a snow storm. The hotel is very nice. Its decor is very chic. The bar and bistro area are great for lounging and having a few drinks. The room was a good size and also has a moderny decor and the bathroom was updated as well. The location of the hotel seemed perfect. It was a quick walk to the lake and has a plethora of restaurants and brewery's surrounding it. The staff was very helpful with finding local attractions and recommending places to eat. The parking garage that connects directly to the hotel is awesome for snowy days. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thanks for the great comments, and be sure to pass the word along - the Hyatt is the place to stay!