I really like Hyatt properties, but this one seemed very dated.
1) Check in desk had limited staff. We arrived just in time because there was a long line behind us. The staff was friendly and couteous.
2) This was the typical wrap around the lobby hotel with the glass elevator. I don't know if it was the carpeting and the wrap around floors or the combination, but it kind of made me dizzy.
3) Bar was absolutely nothing special, very small with tables outside the bar. Staff was friendly and helpful
4) The room smelled like mildew, and I don't know if the windows were dirty or had moisture in between the panes. In either case, it wasn't a pretty view.
5) The sheets were a little rough and itchy. Also on the mattress they had a flat sheet, not tucked in at all which wound up with me sleeping directly on the mattress at one point--not a fan of that.
6) Thankfully, we received a great rate of $99.00 for the food and wine expo, otherwise, the $229 plus $25 parking would not be worth it. I much prefer the pfister for the price.
7) This is a nice location, however, many of the shops, bars and restaurants are closed. Kind of sad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Milwaukee is the premier hotel and meeting center in downtown Milwaukee with all the latest conveniences and comforts in meetings, accommodations and dining. A magnificent 18-story atrium welcomes you to 481 guestrooms, including 18 suites, complete with high-speed wireless Internet access. Business travelers can enjoy easy access to many of downtown Milwaukee's most exciting sites and prominent businesses making the Hyatt Regency an ideal setting for business or pleasure. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, numerous restaurants, sports arenas, museums and the theatre district all within walking distance. With more than 26,000 sq ft of T1 equipped function and meeting space is perfect for any occasion. When it's time for dining, enjoy American cuisine on site in a relaxed atmosphere at Bistro 333, or experience Bar 333, where craft beers and cocktails are our specialty. Unwind in our new Hyatt Stay Fit 24 hour fully equipped fitness facility. Hyatt Regency Milwaukee...Experience a unique combination of amenities and unsurpassed service, as only Hyatt can deliver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Milwaukee