Review Highlights
Great fun

Captain mike is really great and friendly. He knows what he’s doing. The fishing was great and I... read more

Reviewed July 29, 2018
Casey L
via mobile
Charter With Friends

Reviewed August 28, 2017
Matthew B
Manitowoc
via mobile

All reviews captain mike lake michigan fishing pegasus boat
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

We did a morning charter with Leisure Time Charter. It was a great time. He was very knowledgeable about the fish that were biting well and where to get them. In addition to putting us on fish he was very helpful and patient in giving us tips on the best techniques to get the fish in the boat. The Captain was a lot of fun. I would recommend this charter to everyone.

1  Thank Matthew B
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Mike was very personable and a great guide. I would recommend Leisure Time to anyone and will be using him again. Just wish he would have encouraged us to go to the gym to work out our forearms because they burned from reeling in fish. 8 fish total and a couple over 20 pounds! Thanks Mike!

1  Thank Andrew G
Reviewed August 24, 2017

This was so much fun and a great experience! We took my boyfriends father out for his birthday, there were 4 of us all together! Captain Mike really made this an awesome experience. He is so down to earth, nice, super helpful, and patient! He was recommended to us by a friend and we will definitely be recommending him to other people. I would love to do this again in the future! All together we caught about 9 or 10 fish.The boat is spacious and clean too. There is literally nothing bad I can say, highly recommend!

2  Thank sburger726
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

I booked this trip for my 65 year old dad's birthday, my mom, wife and two kids (13 & 10)...

This was best day of the year!!!

Boat is clean, captain cares and wants to you to catch fish...and loved our kids!

We caught 20 fish...at least 40 lbs of salmon...still talking about this awesome trip 6 hours later!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Randy K
Reviewed July 30, 2016

My daughter and I went fishing with Mike from Leisure time charters and had an awesome experience. Mike knows the waters, finds the fish and is a really fun guy to be with. I have another charter booked with him in AUgust.

I highly recommend Leisure Time Charters if you want to have a great fishing expereince and catch a lot of Salmon!

Date of experience: July 2016