Review Highlights
Fantastic experience

We took a couple clients on a charter with Captain Mike on July 15, 2022. What a fantastic... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
FellowTraveler750703
Fantastic

Fantastic day on Lake Michigan yesterday with Captain Mike. We came back with plenty of fish... read more

Reviewed July 11, 2022
jillmL1861BB
via mobile

All reviews captain mike caught fish great charter lake trout morning fishing clean boat king salmon
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2017

This was so much fun and a great experience! We took my boyfriends father out for his birthday, there were 4 of us all together! Captain Mike really made this an awesome experience. He is so down to earth, nice, super helpful, and patient! He was recommended to us by a friend and we will definitely be recommending him to other people. I would love to do this again in the future! All together we caught about 9 or 10 fish.The boat is spacious and clean too. There is literally nothing bad I can say, highly recommend!

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank sburger726
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

I booked this trip for my 65 year old dad's birthday, my mom, wife and two kids (13 & 10)...

This was best day of the year!!!

Boat is clean, captain cares and wants to you to catch fish...and loved our kids!

We caught 20 fish...at least 40 lbs of salmon...still talking about this awesome trip 6 hours later!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank randyk480
Reviewed July 30, 2016

My daughter and I went fishing with Mike from Leisure time charters and had an awesome experience. Mike knows the waters, finds the fish and is a really fun guy to be with. I have another charter booked with him in AUgust.

I highly recommend Leisure Time Charters if you want to have a great fishing expereince and catch a lot of Salmon!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

A few times a year members of the Hales Corners Lions Club go on a Lake Michigan Fishing outing. We Like Mike ! Mike Pjevach is an outstanding captain with a First Class rig. We went for Lake Trout last summer and kings this past July. Only a few fish but nice to see that young year class on fish I released. Leisure Time Charters is a top notch deal and you will have fun

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed July 4, 2016

Captain Mike is my brother however I have fished with him for many years he deserves a review.
I took my wife on a charter with Captain Mike while home visiting family. I have been fishing most of my life and can say Captain Mike is one of the most experienced and sincere captains I know. He cared that we caught fish and we did. His boat was equipped with the tools to not only locate the fish but to mark the spots where the fish were so we could circle back and catch more! We ate food, enjoyed refreshments, got some sun and great views of the Milwaukee skyline.
After the trip, Captain Mike cleaned, washed and bagged our fish making them ready for the frying pan.
If you are on a tight budget but want to fish, I would like to suggest taking some friends and splitting the cost. Up to 6 people can go on one charter, is my understanding.

Date of experience: May 2016