TripAdvisor
Milton
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews golf cart parade loft cabin nice campground shower area basketball court close to home clear lake family reunion no hot water great weekend great place to stay pool bingo amenities pans trailer volleyball
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2019

Everything in this place was beyond what i could have expected! Everyone is very friendly and very helpful! I would recommend renting a golf cart as the location is pretty big and its amazing to ride around in the cart at night! We had 4 kids of all ages and everyone of them found something to do! The pool was a big hit with the little ones. If you are renting a cabin keep in mind some pans to make pancakes and stuff like that.. other than that everything was amazing! If you forgot it, you will find it at their little store.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

Very nice pool area, friendly staff and campers, busy place on Labor day weekend. Very good band and dj and kid activities. Horsehoes were fun. Volleyball court could be improved. The porta potties were in need of cleaning. Very nice playground for kids

Reviewed September 3, 2019

much better before a big corporation took over. Made reservations for the 6 campers going on Labor Day in Feb. 6 sites together. they had flooding which i understand. only way we knew there was problems with sites was when one of our group called in to ask about coming earlier in the day before check in time. she worked it out that to move around our group after they wanted to split us up to opposite sides of the camp ground. only to get there on Friday and find out that a camper they did not even know was on a site so we were down a site. they lost one party's reservation. thankfully she had her confirmation with her to prove she had a site. campground claimed they were trying to reach us but since i made the reservations they never contacted me. was getting emails confirming the reservations and when i called in earlier in the week to the reservation # they had my phone number on file that pulled up all the reservations. reservation desk never said there was a problem with our reservations. never told they did not have a working dump for end of the weekend. with that they did offer the honey wagon for free but need more than one after a holiday weekend as the line for it was quite long. Ann and Matt at the park did a good job of trying to make things right was all the mess. overall have a hard time saying this is worth 90 a night to camp.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2019

We loved this place. We rented a deluxe cabin for our trip. It was nice sized, fully stocked and very clean. Lots of activities for everyone going all the time. Nice, helpful staff too. We will go back!

Reviewed August 21, 2019

Really enjoyed my stay. I was in route to the campground but could see I was arriving after hours with my RV. A young lady called me from the campground to checkup and see if I was still going to make it. I assured her I was, so she made arrangements for me to pickup my information at the office and a camp attendant person would make sure I got to my site ok. WOW! That is great service.

• Trip type: Traveled solo