“The ideal Wisconsin supper club”

Buckhorn Supper Club
Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Milton
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Great bar, good drinks, solid supper club food. My queen-cut prime rib was more than I could possibility eat, and I am a hungry guy. The menu offers a wide variety of selections to please anyone. The atmosphere is what you want in a Wisconsin supper club, full of happy guests, energetic noise level AND seasoned, fun-loving servers who make you feel like family. On the lake. I haven't tried it, but will soon make reservations for their lobster boil which run spring though fall.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

The prime rib was excellent and the seafood dishes were very good. The service was great and the view of the lake was beautiful. The prices were a little high. Will definitely go back again.

2  Thank papa-oo
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Fun supper club atmosphere. only camw for the fish fry and it was very good. was too cold tonight but outdoor seating looks nice for a summer evening...would recommend

1  Thank deb2427
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I've been here several times over the past years. Last Saturday night was the last straw. The food is expensive for this area. I always say that I don't mind paying for good food, but this was just too much. My Honey and I both had the "Queen" cut prime rib. The prime rib was quite good, but everything else was just crummy. An old wilty iceburg lettuce salad, an overcooked potato...just poorly done for a place that tries to act like so much more. Our table not only had no tablecloth but the plastic veneer was lifting up and made a "bubble" on one large corner of the table (so much so that my girlfriend moved to the other side of the table). Once we refused dessert, the waitress cleared most of the plates, didn't refill our drinks and dropped off the check. I commented to my girlfriend that they must want our table, but nobody ever came to get the check! After 15-20 minuted I took the check to the hostess since it was obvious to us that we were revieving no more service. The hostess looked at me like I was crazy. When I explained that nobody came to get the bill another woman wispered something to her like "she's got that 12 in the bar". Well I guess they were more important than us! The hostess offered no explanation or apology.
On another visit I did order dessert and it was some dried out chocolate cake. When the waitress asked how I liked the cake I made a face and she said "Does it taste like a refrigerator?"..Really? and then she made no effort to make it better (offer another dessert or take the dry crap off of my bill)
Sooooooooooooo.....I'm done with the Buckhorn. I've given it 3 chances in the last year and I was underwhelmed every time. Drive to Madison and get some value for your money. I'm going to.

5  Thank PaperTiger67
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We were staying at the Comfort Inn and the front desk recommended The Buckhorn. From the call to make our reservation with Michelle the hostess, to the efficient bartenders, well knowledgeable waitress (Brittney), amazing dinner and desserts. Everything was perfect. We hope to come back in the summer to sit on the patio. So glad Michelle brought that to our attention. You can't go wrong with this family owned business.

1  Thank Barb J