We stopped during a snowmobile trip. The antlers mounted on the wall are very low set. I used an outlet to charge my phone and while bending down the elk antlers put a 3 inch gash in my forehead which caused need for 7 stitches. Owners did not seem concerned, and did not take my name or any report. We will not go back. Lack of concern for someone injured in this facility leads me to believe the owners are selfish and only concerned about their image. While I end up with an emergency room bill. Parents beware bringing your children here as it wouldn't be a surprise if their heads would get inured. The decor is all at chest/eye level. And I am only 5"3.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.