Courtyard Madison West/Middleton
Madison Marriott West(Middleton)
$170
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton(Middleton)(Great Value!)
$134
$125
Fairfield Inn
$130
Residence Inn
Comfort Suites Madison West(Madison)(Great Value!)
$94
ComfortSuites
$98
HolidayInn.com
$92
$85
$90
All reviewsfire pitlove seattraveling with kidssized roomsmall fridgepf changswould stay here againwater featuresbusiness areaonsite restaurantstayed for one nightpool areavery nice staybusiness triprooms are spacious and cleangreat for kidsroom key
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Middleton
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was very impressed with the Courtyard by Marriott, and that included everything, cleanliness, service, the pool and exercise room, all were first rate. I enjoyed the breakfast buffet, and the value was very good as well.
The lobby, lounge and bar area are certainly upgrades from previous Courtyard by Marriott's that I have stayed at. We stayed on New Years eve, and it was crowded, but for the most part, the hotel staff did a very nice job of making sure no one got out of control and that people were able to sleep, and not be disturbed by any partiers.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This is far and away one of the cleanest, most friendliest staffed hotels I've stayed in for a long time. The lobby area is super comfortable, with plenty of cozy chairs, current newspapers and magazines, and fast computers with huge monitors. The room was spacious, clean, and quiet....pretty much you want in a hotel. This is our third stay in a year, and never took the time to write a review..every stay was great! (Small in-room coffee maker...but plenty in the lobby all day)

Room Tip: Actually, the desk person suggested the room...."it will be real quiet"..(I must have looked like a quiet person..but she was spot-on)
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed for one night, in town for a family get-together.
Check-in and Check-out were both very fast, friendly , and efficient. The room was small, but very clean with a frig and coffee maker. The pool and fitness center were very nice, too. We really loved the walk-in marble shower (vs a slippery bathtub at most other similar hotels). Several nice restaurants are close (PFChanges, Abuelo's) and the Starbuck's nearby opened at 6 am on a Sunday. The lobby has a nice fireplace and seating area and bar open from 5-10pm. We were in town on a very busy weekend (homecoming, soccer events, etc...), but our room was very quiet! A very pleasant stay.
Would stay again.
Wish they had a free breakfast like the CIS next door... just saying....

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This is a standard hotel but with the brand name you expect all of the related amenities. No ATM machine. All of the exteas of a much inferior Hampton Inn. No in room movies makes this otherwise decent hotel a Hotel 6.

• Stayed: October 2012
Middletoncourtyard10, General Manager at Courtyard Madison West/Middleton, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Dear Guest, thank you for your recent review and providing us with some great feedback. We take all feedback seriously, and I sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations. Unfortunately we do not have an ATM on the property, but do refer guests to the Bank ATM machine that is within walking distance and located directly across the street from our hotel. I do apologize we no longer provide Pay-Per-View movies, but we do have free movie channels including HBO. I want to thank you again for your feedback, if there is anything you would like to discuss further please feel free to contact me at skemp@ncghotels.com and 608.203.0100. Please visit us in the future when you are back in the Madison area.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I visited this hotel and was so pleased at my stay. The hotel staff were so nice and friendly-always willing to help. My room was so clean and I enjoyed my stay here and will definitely stay here again if I visit Madison

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business