Courtyard Madison West/Middleton
$117
$169
$148
$139
Comfort Suites Madison West(Madison)(Great Value!)
$94
ComfortSuites
$113
HolidayInn.com
$100
$85
$85
All reviewsfire pitlove seattraveling with kidssized roomsmall fridgepf changswould stay here againwater featuresbusiness areaonsite restaurantstayed for one nightpool areavery nice staybusiness triprooms are spacious and cleangreat for kidsroom key
Reviewed September 15, 2012

A decent business-style hotel with a neat fire-pit for late night conversations. Can walk to a few mediocre restaurants. The biggest defect is the lack of functional wireless internet access - there is just no reasonable excuse for this. Front desk staff were clueless, and calls to tech support could not resolve our issues. Even plugging in a Cat-5 cable was unsuccessful. Never connected my laptop during a 4 day stay.
Oh yes, the lobby bar doesn't open til 5:30 and is closed on Sundays.
Would not return,

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Middletoncourtyard10, General Manager at Courtyard Madison West/Middleton, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

I want to thank you for your recent review and providing us with some great feedback. Your internet challenges concern me greatly. We pride ourselves in having complimentary wireless throughout the entire hotel. I am sorry that it was not working properly. I have initiated conversations with our Corporate IT department and we are investigating the need for additional bandwidth. We are heavily invested in improving our establishment and will take your Lounge/Bar opening recommendations into consideration. We are also working on adding a Beer and Wine refrigerator to our Market area so that beverages are available when the Lounge/Bar is closed. I truly appreciate your feedback, as it only helps our hotel provide better service to you and fellow travelers. If there is anything you would like to discuss further please feel free to contact me at skemp@ncghotels.com and 608.203.0100. Please consider giving us another chance when you are back in the Madison area.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Service was top rate, and I could have spent the morning in the huge shower. Great shower head. But the sound proofing in the building was surprisingly substandard. We could hear every step taken in the room above us. Same for the toilet being flushed. We expect better at a Courtyard.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This is a great hotel with friendly staff. They greated me every time I left and arrived back and were extremely helpful with any need. I asked for a taxi phone number and they offered to make arrangements for me. The rooms and common areas are clean and well kept. The rooms are furnished nicely. The breakfast was delicious and one of the best I've had at a hotel breakfast buffet. There are a couple of restaurants within easy walking distance for dinner.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2012

This hotel is great to stay at if you are going to stay in Madison. The rooms were clean, the lobby was clean, even the hotel room bathroom was clean! The air conditioner worked, the mini fridge fit all of our stuff into it, and the flat screen tv had more than 100 channels on it! The hotel has a mini water park and a nice pool. The location is great! It is by a lot of restaurants around it to choose from and the hotel is updated.

Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here recently for 2 night and love this hotel. To start with te staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. The room was quiet and almost had a boutique style to it. The bed was soooo perfect and the furnishings kind of modern. I had a king room that had a small fridge, sofa, and an amazing bathroom. They converted a bathtub into a huge granite/marble shower with a sitting area and glass enclosure, something you would see at a 5 star hotel.
The lobby is very large with a breakfast buffet ($10) that includes tea/coffee and an omelette station, hot foods. I actually tried it both days and really enjoyed the breakfast. There is also a bar in the Lobby that is open from 5-10pm I think.
The pool is also really nice with kids area with slides, fountains, and toys.
The best this is there are 4 restraints within walking distance from the hotel, PF chang's, Abuelo's, quaker steal and lube, and Ruth's Chis.
Overall a great stay and will definately be back next time I'm in Madison

• Stayed: August 2012