“Home away from home!”

Residence Inn Madison West/Middleton
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Middleton
Reviewed March 21, 2013

My stay was at the Residence Inn in Madison West/Middelton Wisconsin. I was there for training and have been at the Inn two times for almost two weeks each visit. The Inn has recently gone through some renovations that turned out very nice.
My experience was great. The staff alone made my stay terrific. They were all knowledgeable of the area, professional and very helpful with any needs that I had. They really made me feel like I was at home.
The Inn has a great gym and the main area for eating is very nice. Breakfast is provided every day, which was very good. Variety of pastries, waffels, fresh fruit, oatmeal, eggs, potatoes and ham or bacon. They also offer dinner Monday thru Wednesday. The dinners always included a salad with fresh toppings.
I was upgraded to a suite that included a fireplace which was very cozy. The rooms are spacious with a full kitchen and are quite nice. Very clean.
I just can't say enough about the staff. Stephanie, Becky, Katie, Eliza, Troy and James are just the best!
I will be going back to the Inn in May and if I was going to visit again, I would defiantly stay here.
I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
cduhr, General Manager at Residence Inn Madison West/Middleton, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Hi Shana- I wanted to thank you for chosing to stay with us and we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. The staff and I are excited to see our renovation fully completed and enjoy hearing the positive reviews from the guests that have been able to experience the new look.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again in May.

Coni Duhr

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We recently stayed at the Residence Inn for the Capital Brewery Bockfest and very much enjoyed our stay. The hotel is doing minor construction in the common areas, but there was no noise on the weekend and the renovations did not affect us at all during check in or breakfast. The hotel has a nice breakfast buffet in the morning and the rooms are superb. Large, apartment size rooms with all the appliances and dishes you could imagine all of which were incredibly clean. We were accidentally charged for another room that was not ours and after seeing the folio and advising the Front Desk, the charges were promptly returned to our card without any problems.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Hi Allison-

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and your visit to the Madison area. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Coni Duhr

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Due to last minute travel to the area for business I found myself without a reservation in the area. When I found the Residence Inn I was greeted by the manager Coni and she informed me that most of the hotels in the area were sold out for the week. They were able to provide me a room for the first night of my week but would not be able to for the rest of the week due to reservations. Coni was very helpful in that she called other hotels in the area and was able to line a reservation up with a non Marriott hotel. I was very pleased with this attention to the customers needs and asked her that if a room did become available to contact me and I would return for the rest of the week. Attention to detail and a pleasent attitude will always garner a return trip in my mind. Thank you Coni!!!

Room Tip: All of the floors seem to be good. Only recommendations are the standard "Away from the elevato...
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is my 4th time staying at the Residence Inn in Middleton, Wisconsin. The hotel is currently under construction, but in no where hindered my stay. My upgraded room was awesome and tastily decoroated. They are currently upgrading all rooms, new carpet, wall paper, new gym sections at a time. Anytime I travel to Wisconsin this is my hotel of choice. Very convientenly located Cheeseburger in Paradise, Johnny's Steakhouse, the Irish Pub, and TGI Friday's. Also World Market, Starbucks, McDonalds, and Cold Stone.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My experience here was GREAT!! I generally don't write reviews, but after a long late drive into town, the hotel and its staff were a relief. The room was spacious, clean, nicely decorated, and the temperature was PERFECT!! I immediately let out a sigh of relief when I walked into the room. The complimentary breakfast and dinner were very nice. The scrambled eggs were light and fluffy. On Wed, they had BBQ and I'm a vegetarian. They actually had a veggie black bean burger, which was delish...figure that. The staff was extremely accommodating and pleasant. This makes my third visit to this area in the past year and I REGRET not staying here for the previous visits. This will cause me to consider Residence Inn for future visits to other locations.

Room Tip: First floor corner rooms have a split room configuration.
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I've stayed at this property many times and this is the first time I've had a complaint. We stay here because they allow dogs. There is a $75 cleaning fee and I was told the rooms are steam cleaned after a pet stay.

Our room wasn't as clean as I expected. Our dog's muzzle was very dirty after sniffing around the room (the dog has never acted like this before at this hotel). There were papers and candy wrappers under the bed. The luggage rack is stored under the bed for some reason. The fan in the bathroom is very noisy. Some of the towels are white and fluffy, others are dingy and thin. There were some stains on the carpeting and hairs on the bathroom floor. I don't want to sound picky, but I expect more from Residence Inn.

When I mentioned the problems to the front desk, the staff said they would notify housekeeping. I hope they did so the next guest gets a cleaner room.

The hotel is undergoing a renovation. Hopefully this will improve the issues I experiences.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mingo05
Reviewed December 5, 2012

My husband is usually not impressed with hotels but he asked me to tell travelers about this one. The staff were friendly and went the extra mile to ensure his comfort and needs. The rooms were comfortable, clean and spacious. The complimentary breakfasts and dinners were delicious and higher quality than expected. He liked the eggs and sausage, the beef ravioli was excellent. The hot tub and pool were clean and well kept. Troy went out of his way to get my husband a couple of yogurts for breakfast 4am on the day he had to catch a flight home. My husband appreciated that, as he had a long day ahead. He is not one to give reviews but he had an enjoyable stay for his business trip and would definately recommend it to others.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middleton
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Madison West, WI
Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Staybridge Suites Middleton / Madison
Courtyard Madison West/Middleton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton
Baymont Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton WI West

Been to Residence Inn Madison West/Middleton? Share your experiences!