This hotel suited me well when I stayed on business in Middleton. The hotel is in the middle of an outdoor mall development with restraunts and shopping. The complex was a little bit of a maze but the hotel was really easy to get in and out of. The rooms were nice, complete with K-cups of coffee and tea, mini-fridge and microwave. The staff was very friendly and the accomodations were very modern. I'd recommend this hotel for business, family and leisure. The pool looked great- I did not use it though. My room was extremly quiet on the 4th floor and although it was -35 with windchill, my room stayed comfortably warm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at our Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton hotel, located within the Greenway Station entertainment district in Middleton, Wisconsin. Our suburban hotel features a swimming pool with water volleyball, basketball and a zero-depth entrance. Find attractions such as the University of Wisconsin-Madison, the State Capitol and American Girl Company, 7 miles or less from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton Hotel Middleton
- Hilton Garden Inn Middleton
- Hilton Middleton