“Close to Shopping and Dining!”

Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Middleton
GreenLeadersSilver level
Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Close to Shopping and Dining!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn has great, friendly staff who are very happy to help with directions, shuttles, dining recommendations. The hotel was clean and very comfortable. The shuttle driver was a hoot and I especially appreciate that he was available to drive us to the local restaurants! Highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Brookfield, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Clean, modern, well situated hotel with good staff and better than average breakfast. Consistent with Hilton standards elsewhere. Walked to Capitol Brewery for Beer and Burger event. Close to shopping area as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Homosassa, FL, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn was very clean, well maintained, had great amenities. The weekend we were in Madison/Middleton there were many, many weddings going on. Several receptions at this hotel so the only thing that was a problem was not enough available parking. Otherwise, a nice place to stay. The price was right and the accommodations were well thought out and utilized. Very clean rooms and building, friendly staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Roscoe, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

I just had my wedding reception at the Hilton Garden Inn in Middleton. The end result was great and everyone loved the food. I was a bit disappoint with the Event Coordinator because she would get some things wrong but would fix anything that was wrong to how we wanted it. I think this was her first wedding completely coordinating, but I feel she could have paid closer attention to some of the details we told. Like I said though everything turned out great in the end and I love how easy going the staff was. We were able to switch some things around to make my wedding reception the way I wanted it. The rooms were great and clean as well. Every one of my guest loved this venue and were very happy with how the food was served and it was warm when it was served. Another nice thing they do when serving the food is they serve the children first! No one ever saw that done before either!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

One of our favorite Hiltons and our favorite hotel for our trips to Madison and the University of Wisconsin campus. Facility is clean and well kept. Rooms are clean, quiet, and comfortable. Microwaves and refrigerators in rooms makes it easy to have your favorite snacks, drinks, or leftovers when you want them. Location is easily accessible from Madison... not too far out. Lots of restaurants and some shopping options close. Highly recommend!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

atlanta ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

I have stayed in a lot of hilton garden inn's over the past decade of travel. I always expect a certain level of quality with them, to be a step above their sister hotels of Hampton Inns.. But this was one of, if not the nices Hilton GI I have been in. I swear it looked brand new. The common areas, the room, the gym, and the exceptional indoor pool area were top notch. I can't say enough good things about it. Great staff, comfortable beds, Clean rooms. I did not eat in the restaurant, but I am certain based on everything else it would have also been great. I will DEFINITELY stay at this hotel again when I venture back to Madison. I rarely give a perfect score, but this was about as close to perfect as one could be.

Room Tip: Less than a mile away a wide variety of restaurants to choose from.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Delafield, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

We held our daughters wedding reception at the hotel and a number of out of town guests stayed as well. The reception was almost flawless. The staff set up everything according to plan and the cocktail hour and dinner reception went very well. The food was great, but be careful to select the right items to your tastes. Our selections were great--prime rib, chicken portabella gorgonzola, green beans and red potatoes. Service was excellent and all requests were honored. Tear down and storage of our items and presents was flawless. Overall an excellent experience. Guest rooms are outstanding, up to date and well kept. Housekeeping does an excellent job and all the staff pleasant and personable. We had a great experience and our guests were very complimentary of the hotel and staff.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middleton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison West
Courtyard Madison West/Middleton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton
Hampton Inn and Suites Madison West
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Madison West
Comfort Suites Madison West

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton? Share your experiences!