This was a lovely hotel with very comfy beds and pillows. Its right next to a decent mall too. My only complaint is that there was no complimentary continental breakfast. This was not a huge probelm since madison is such a foodie town but it does have to be taken into consideration when discerning hotels costs. The staff was friendly and the grounds nicely kept.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at our Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton hotel, located within the Greenway Station entertainment district in Middleton, Wisconsin. Our suburban hotel features a swimming pool with water volleyball, basketball and a zero-depth entrance. Find attractions such as the University of Wisconsin-Madison, the State Capitol and American Girl Company, 7 miles or less from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton Hotel Middleton
- Hilton Garden Inn Middleton
- Hilton Middleton