“Good Product Undermined by Rude Clerk”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Krispy Kreme Wisconsin - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Krispy Kreme Wisconsin
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Madison, Wisconsin
“Good Product Undermined by Rude Clerk”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

My husband and I decided to pick up a dozen donuts at this location, the only Krispy Kreme franchise in the Madison area. We were sorry we'd stopped once we dealt with the clerk who waited on us. She was more than brusque -- she was downright rude when she asked what we wanted. We don't usually pick up a dozen donuts in a single purchase. I'm not sure if we didn't give her our order fast enough or if she didn't want to be working. While I was reading donut varieties to my visually impaired husband, other customers were able to order. But our clerk just wanted to throw a dozen donuts in the box and move us along, apparently. Her exceptionally poor customer service means we won't be going back to Krispy Kreme anytime soon. There is a Dunkin' Donuts a few miles away, and donuts are available from local grocery stores. Why should we spend money at a place where staff treats customers badly?

• Visited September 2013