“Great Food”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Wisconsin
“Great Food”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

We have been going to Mi Cocina for years and have always loved it. Great Margaritas and the Cheese Dip is a family favorite.

• Visited January 2012

Madison, Wisconsin
“Quick and affordable”
Reviewed September 17, 2011

We've been going here for years, and while nothing really stands out about it, we keep coming back. I really like the salsa, and always find myself eating far too many of the chips and being too full for my meal. The food isn't particularly imaginative, but is fast and the quality is decent.

Madison, Wisconsin
“Average Mexican food. Good prices and service. Nothing stand out.”
Reviewed March 28, 2011

Average Mexican food. Good prices and service. Nothing really stood out but it wasn't terrible. Good chips and salsA.

1 Thank Puddle_Jumper_2010
Middleton, Wisconsin
“Great local mexican food”
Reviewed March 26, 2011

Always good food, hot, fast, afordable. We are regulars there.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I went on a very slow time, 3pm on a holiday. It was expected there was only one other table. Service was decently...”
Reviewed January 1, 2010

I went on a very slow time, 3pm on a holiday. It was expected there was only one other table. Service was decently fast, but then again we were the only ones there at a certain point. Waiter only stopped over once to fill our glasses and that was after me looking at him needing a refill. A TON of food, so you get your moneys worth. I would've been happier for half the portion tho. I drive by it a lot and they can tend to be packed so it must be popular.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook