“Quick and affordable”

Add it.
MI Cocina
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 17, 2011

We've been going here for years, and while nothing really stands out about it, we keep coming back. I really like the salsa, and always find myself eating far too many of the chips and being too full for my meal. The food isn't particularly imaginative, but is fast and the quality is decent.

Reviewed March 28, 2011

Average Mexican food. Good prices and service. Nothing really stood out but it wasn't terrible. Good chips and salsA.

1  Thank Puddle_Jumper_2010
Reviewed March 26, 2011

Always good food, hot, fast, afordable. We are regulars there.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 1, 2010

I went on a very slow time, 3pm on a holiday. It was expected there was only one other table. Service was decently fast, but then again we were the only ones there at a certain point. Waiter only stopped over once to fill our glasses and that was after me looking at him needing a refill. A TON of food, so you get your moneys worth. I would've been happier for half the portion tho. I drive by it a lot and they can tend to be packed so it must be popular.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 31, 2009

We've ordered from this restaurant many times. Food is okay, but not really good Mexican. Twice after we ordered later at night (8 p.m.) we all suffered stomach upset and were up much of the night. Our neighbors had the same experience. I'm guessing they are not keeping their already prepared food at the right temperature. Unfortunately, there aren't any great Mexican restaurants on this side of town.

1  Thank Aurora896