“Best Italian Food in Middleton!”
Review of Vin Santo

Vin Santo
Reserve with OpenTable
Vin Santo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 110 Restaurants in Middleton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Mom & Pop place with huge portion sizes and excellent flavorful food! Was extremely satisfied with the value as well.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

The sausage lasagna was wonderful. Huge, it fed 3 people!!! The bread pudding was even huger and amazing!!!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Five of us dined at this restaurant and overall all were not pleased with the food. We split two salads as suggested by the waitress: the capresse had no seasonings at all and no dressing, the ceasar was terribly overdressed and tasteless. The bread was dry as if it had been sliced earlier in the day. The $28 sea bass entree was the worst: the fish smelled and tasted bad and came with none of the supposed citrus compound butter. This entree was replaced by a squash ravioli dish that was OK but nothing special. The chicken marsala ordered by another guest was very strange in texture and taste and served with a side of unseasoned pea pods. Even though we made a reservation, our table seating was very cramped: barely enough room for 4 without the extra seat placed at one end. Our waitress also acted as if they needed to turn the table very quickly. Maybe the chef has changed or wasn't cooking last night but I would not recommend this restaurant. The bill was over $200.

1  Thank Yorkshire2014
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This is the dish to get. We've been going here for years. Consistently good.
Locally owned. Clarissa(the owner) greets us by name when we a walk thru the door. Nice!

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

As it was close to my hotel I ventured over to Vin Santo's on a recommendation from a friend. I didn't like that there were only a few wines by the glass (all the same brand, just different varietals). The place is small and close tables, I imagine on a busy night it's pretty loud in here. I had the scampi carciofi, a shrimp scampi over spinach fettuccine. While it wasn't bad i thought it was missing something. There were no herbs (or a real lack of them) in the dish. I salted it pretty generously to get where I wanted it. The presentation was good and the shrimp were very good so I would like to try this place again but it would be to try something else on the menu.

Been to Vin Santo? Share your experiences!