“Excellent Food”
Review of Vin Santo

Vin Santo
Reserve with OpenTable
Vin Santo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 111 Restaurants in Middleton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed April 7, 2011

This was my first time to Vin Santo while here on business with Epic (Electronic Medical Record) vendor in Verona. The trip was well worth the 10 minute drive. I was seated immediately at 7 pm on a Thursday night. The waitress, Katie, was very good. The bread was okay. I had the Conchiglia al Diavolillo, s blend of gulf shrimp, chicken breast and hearty Italian sausage simmered in a rich garlic-butter sauce was alluring! The waitress said it had been taken off the menu, but was returned by popular demand. The seating area was small, but comfortable. Nice to be able to have a conversation.

There are newer reviews for Vin Santo

Reviewed January 17, 2011

Vin Santo has been a favorite for several years. Great food. The only problem for me is that the portions are HUGE! And they won't cut back, even if you ask. I know, it's a good problem to have, but I actually avoid going just because of that. However, if you're my son's age the portion size would be a bonus!

Reviewed December 12, 2010

Went to Vin Santo for the first time on Saturday. We had a group of 8. Everyone ordered something different and there wre no disappointments. I had the lasagne which was excellent and a large portion. My wife had a shrimp dish that I polished of f the next day. Desserts were very good too.

We did not feel rushed and really enjoyed our meals

Reviewed August 5, 2010

This is my all-time favorite restaurant!!! Excellent everything. Busy nights you'll need a reservation. Great for dates. Bread and oil comes with the meal. I am a huge fan of the pasta w/ chicken in cream sauce w/ veg. on vday we got a free choc silk pie slice for each of us from hubbard ave. thats across the street. never disappointed.

Reviewed August 1, 2010

This is the 2nd time we have chosen to dine at Vin Santo and it was another exceptional dinner. We discovered this restaurant 3 years ago while staying in Middleton for a charity event. They were a pleasant surprise with food that is freshly made, impeccable service, and a delight to the taste buds. I had the rigatoni with pesto which exceeded my expectations. The homemade pasta is wonderful. My husband had the Lemon Chicken which was done perfectly with fresh and delicious garden vegetables. We would recommend this restaurant as a must for anyone who truly enjoys homemade italian food.

Been to Vin Santo? Share your experiences!