“A wonderful dining experience”
Review of Fitzgeralds

Fitzgeralds
Ranked #90 of 112 Restaurants in Middleton
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We and friends dined at Fitzgerald's restaurant last night. There was no wait since it was Sunday evening. the bar tender was friendly and made very good cocktails.
Our wonderful experience continued with our server. His name is John Mahoney and if you visit this restaurant, request him as your server.
We each ordered a different entrée so we could sample each. There was no disappointment.
Chicken, pork chop, sirloin and tenderloin were the choices and all were made exactly to order and the taste was wonderful/
We will be returning to Fitzgerald's

1  Thank Bill M

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Nice classic supper club experience. From the entrance, a welcoming staff, good before dinner cocktail mixed just right. Refreshing salad bar and delicious dinner. Just right quality servings. Looking forward to returning soon. Couldn't stop thinking how good our meal was the whole next day.

1  Thank Beverly D
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This establishment has been around quite a while. Plenty of parking, large bar with seating area serving excellent beverages. I took my wife for our anniversary. She had a 8oz. Filet cooked perfect and tender iwth hasbrown cheese and onion are optional. I had two 8oz. Pork Chops that were thick, tender and juicy. I had rice pilaf for my side. Full salad bar comes with the meal along with a choice of two soups and garlic toast. The staff is courteous and atttentive. It was a wonderful meal and I may go back for my birthday choice.

2  Thank I90traveler
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Old school supper club experience with full service bar (or, "lounge" to be more precise), buffet lunches, and good location. Met a colleague for lunch and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of food and service. Good atmosphere. Look forward to bringing my family back to try the fish fry. Never been to before but would recommend to others.

1  Thank Ragefarm
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I hadn't been to Fitzgerald's for a long time, I acutally saw that they were in the bucky book and thats what pulled me in. Boy has that place changed! I couldn't believe it was the same place! It looks like they had a major makeover in the dining room and the bathrooms...and it looks good! I was happy to hear that Vern (the head chef for the last 20 some years) was still cooking away and that Kitty was still running the front of house.

All in all the food was great, the look was a jaw dropping transformation, and service was friendly but not overbearing like most corporate restaurants. I am definately coming back.

1  Thank Mark P