“The way it's meant to be..”
Review of Fitzgeralds

Fitzgeralds
Ranked #88 of 110 Restaurants in Middleton
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Nice classic supper club experience. From the entrance, a welcoming staff, good before dinner cocktail mixed just right. Refreshing salad bar and delicious dinner. Just right quality servings. Looking forward to returning soon. Couldn't stop thinking how good our meal was the whole next day.

1  Thank Beverly D

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This establishment has been around quite a while. Plenty of parking, large bar with seating area serving excellent beverages. I took my wife for our anniversary. She had a 8oz. Filet cooked perfect and tender iwth hasbrown cheese and onion are optional. I had two 8oz. Pork Chops that were thick, tender and juicy. I had rice pilaf for my side. Full salad bar comes with the meal along with a choice of two soups and garlic toast. The staff is courteous and atttentive. It was a wonderful meal and I may go back for my birthday choice.

2  Thank I90traveler
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Old school supper club experience with full service bar (or, "lounge" to be more precise), buffet lunches, and good location. Met a colleague for lunch and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of food and service. Good atmosphere. Look forward to bringing my family back to try the fish fry. Never been to before but would recommend to others.

1  Thank Ragefarm
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I hadn't been to Fitzgerald's for a long time, I acutally saw that they were in the bucky book and thats what pulled me in. Boy has that place changed! I couldn't believe it was the same place! It looks like they had a major makeover in the dining room and the bathrooms...and it looks good! I was happy to hear that Vern (the head chef for the last 20 some years) was still cooking away and that Kitty was still running the front of house.

All in all the food was great, the look was a jaw dropping transformation, and service was friendly but not overbearing like most corporate restaurants. I am definately coming back.

1  Thank Mark P
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I stopped in this last friday for a traditional wisconsin fish fry, and that is exactly what I got. The beer battered fish was crisp and flavorful, my baked potato was steaming hot and the homemade coleslaw was perfect. I agree with "jenny l" below, the updates made to the overall look of the place looks great! The dining room is more open and warm feeling than it was before, which matches the staff's personality. My server said everyone was really excited about their 25 birthday coming up in March. Open for 25 years? Now that is saying something.

1  Thank Jeff S

Been to Fitzgeralds? Share your experiences!