“Best in the Area”

Imperial Garden Chinese Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Imperial Garden Chinese Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 108 Restaurants in Middleton
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: University Avenue
Transit: Madison to Middleton bus stops at front driveway. Transit offered by local hotels.
Rhinelander, WI
“Best in the Area”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

In my search for the best Chinese in the area, IG wins the contest--by far. We use it for take out exclusively for my 90 year old parents. They are prompt; the food is always hot and tastes great; and the portions are very large (one order will feed two people). My father is partial to the pepper steak and my mother likes the egg rolls.

• Visited November 2012

Chicago, IL
“Nice Atomosphere”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Imperial Garden is a relaxed restaurant with a wonderful menu. They have many items. The prices are reasonable and the service is excellent. We travel from Chicago just to come for lunch or dinner. We found this restaurant while on a trip to Middleton.

• Visited August 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“yum!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Great dumplings, food and, great pineapple fancy drink. And very, very clean. And a friend used to work there and had the highest complements for the owners, kitchen staff, quality of ingredients etc. A place you want to eat at.

• Visited August 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great food, nice restaurant!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This is one of my favorite restaurants to visit for Chinese food. The service is great, it is fairly quiet so that you can talk while enjoying your dinner. It serves a diverse group in both age and ethnicity. My favorite is the crispy duck. However, in going there for over 7 years, I have never had a bad meal.

Urbana, IL
“What a great restaurant”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

This is our second visit to this restaurant. Unfortunately, it was after my husband's uncle's funeral. The family chose this restaurant because this was my husband's uncle's favorite place to eat. Authentic dishes, wonderful service and a place we will definitely return to in honor of my husband's uncle (and enjoy our meal as well).