“no better than you're average roller dog”
Review of Bison Jack's - CLOSED

Bison Jack's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“no better than you're average roller dog”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

after trying to interpret an unintelligible menu board you spend $10 for something you could have gotten at kwik trip for 99 cents, and absolutely no healthier. absolute joke. don't go. you have been warned. bad food, unhealthy, and astoundingly overpriced for the terrible food you get. the only good part is the friendly servers tell you what you're in for

1 Thank quigonj

Wisconsin
“Great bison brat!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I saw this restaurant a few days ago and knew my husband would love it. Bison meat is low in fat, but still tastes great! There were only two people sitting in the restaurant when we arrive. The restaurant had the shades pulled and I thought it was closed. They need to keep the shade up, if they want business. With a Starbucks next door, they could pull in people that just stop for a drink. My husband had the Chicago Dog. My daughter had the Bison Dog and I had the Asiago and Wild Rice Dog/Brat. We all agreed that mine was the tastiest. My husband wants to order the Chicago Dog, with the Asiago and Wild Rice dog in it. Will be yummy! I got a small side salad with some yummy blue cheese dressing. They also sell beer, not sure about wine, but we order a Stella Artois. Very good! Next time, we'll check out the Bison burger!

Madison, Wisconsin
“Refreshing!”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

All Bison, all the time! Everything is top notch: the staff, the 'dogs', the soups & sides, the atmosphere. Nice and clean. They are open for breakfast and through the dinner hour. I had the Italian Sausage dog w/ homemade onion relish on a fresh-baked asiago bun...very good! They also have bison burgers, and fresh salads. Will definitely be back w/ friends and family!

• Visited February 2012