“Go for the drinks”
Review of Cheeseburger in Paradise - CLOSED

Cheeseburger in Paradise
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Their food is 'just ok' in my opinion, but their drinks are fantastic. When the weather is nice, sit outside and order the pina colada with some chips & guacamole!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The food for lunch was ok, but I've had way better. The atmosphere was what got me. Things around the restaurant didn't work (ex: main entrance door). The worst of it was the amount of flies buzzing around. Seeing many flies in the restaurant makes me just think the restaurant was unclean.

1  Thank Lisa V
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were really expecting some fantastic food from all the buzz this place was receiving. We left very underwhelmed with the "specialty" burgers that the family ordered. They were very busy the evening that we were there and they were understaffed as we had to wait for quite a while after being seated for our waiter to arrive to take our order. My teenage son who eats everything in sight, didn't even bother to take home the leftovers, which is completely unheard of usually.

1  Thank RiverRat2017
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The staff was friendly and cheerful. There is a good selection of beer on tap and the burgers are very good. Be warned, all meat served at this location must be cooked through, no rare or medium rare burgers.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We went on the 4th of July - so grateful it was open. If you can't be on the beach sipping frozen concoctions, this is the next best place. Window doors were open for outdoor seating. Fun vibe, happy colors and lights. My date had the jalapeño burger and it was hot, yummy and done as we like it (yes I sampled a morsel... Or two). I tried the watermelon drink - refreshing, and my friend and I split the quesadilla which was generous and decent. Carmelo made the trip fun- he offered suggestions, was attentive, but gave us time and space to chat - he shared his amazing collection of pens so even signing the bill was fun. I'd definitely put this on my list off fun places to go on a weeknight and get burgers and brews for around $25.