“Seems Poplar, Very basic”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Milio's Sub Sandwiches
Ranked #62 of 108 Restaurants in Middleton
Cuisines: American
Madison, Wisconsin
“Seems Poplar, Very basic”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

We got a coupon and thought we'd try Milios for a weeknight dinner. I had a sandwich with a variety of meats and cheese, The Godfather. It's a lot of calories and fat, so I took half home. We went back another time and I tried to get my sandwich warmed but they dont do that. A very positive thing is that one of their employees is working toward being a nutritionist and over the phone advised me a bit about keeping calories down, warning me that their portion of mayo alone is 200 calories! She gave me their definition of "skinny", on their menu. It means without vegetables like lettuce or tomato. And "scooped" - they remove some of the inside bread. As we waited at a table, watching a small crowd order and wait, we couldnt help but notice "ambience" is pretty much non-existent. It's clean and basic and keep your coat on, it can be cold.

• Visited November 2011