“Kwais kateer”

Add it.
Palmyra Restaurant
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed August 30, 2012

It's not a 5-star restaurant, and doen't attempt to be. It's a nice little authentic middle eastern restaurant tucked into Middleton Hills. If you go in, you could be in almost any little restaurant from Riyadh to Amman to.... The food is excellent, and real. The tabouli and the hummus are the best I've had since leaving Saudi Arabia. Have a nice meal, top it off with an Arabic coffee (sweet) and learn some Arabic, you'll be good.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

My boyfriend and I were looking for a new place in the area to eat, and saw that the Shish Cafe had been relocated to Palmyra. Since it was nearby and we were hungry, we decided to try it out for dinner. The place is a bit small, sort of a cafe style, but is decorated like it is meant for a nicer restaurant. The host was very nice and seated us right away. I ordered the chicken schwarma and my boyfriend ordered something similar, but it was beef. The food was pretty good, very flavorful and the hummus was great, but in all honesty, I was bit disappointed by the amount of food we got. We each had a small pile of meat, with tabouli in the middle, then a fairly large serving of hummus. Each our plates was $13, which in my opinion, was a bit overpriced for the amount and quality of the food. The service was a bit slow for my preferences. I think the girl serving drinks and taking plates was new, so we didn't really mind, but it took quite a while for our check to be delivered after we had finished eating. Our bill at the end was around $30, which isn't bad for dinner for two, but is disappointing when considering how much food we got for that amount.

1  Thank Saki92
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We have enjoyed the Shish Cafe for years. They now have the Shish menu. We love the new location. Food is great. Staff personable. Service is sometime slow, but worth the wait.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Food that makes you feel healthy. Locally owned, and good food.
Outdoor seating. Great neighborhood restaurant, quiet and you can talk!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

a delightful new treat in a neat part of middleton. excellent cuisine, good prices, genuine mediterranean. don't miss. it's worth a trip.