My spouse and I have stayed here several times over the years and have always been happy with the hotel.
- The only consistent issue we've had with the facility is the cavernous atrium in the center of the hotel, which all the rooms face. When conventions and groups aren't in the lobby, the noise isn't a problem. However, during one of the recent large conventions, the noise traveled all the way up to the 10th floor into the AM hours, which was quite disruptive for us and several of our other co-workers on the lower floors.
- A/C was out for a few hours this week during one of the warmer days. It wasn't until VERY late at night that this was fixed.
- The food in the concierge lounge is good. They have eggs, crispy bacon and sausage every morning with the usual pastries, oatmeal and fruit.
- If you're going to Epic, then this hotel's shuttle service is way better than the coach bus. You don't have to wait for a greyhound bus full of people and there aren't multiple stops on the way to/ from Epic. As soon as one shuttle is full, it will leave and the other shuttle will wait for the remaining guests. We've often returned to the hotel by 5:15ish.
- The staff is wonderful - it's this hotel's single biggest asset! They're actually the reason we come back everytime we're in Madison, otherwise we'd stay downtown. Chet, Tameka and Steve at the front desk have somehow managed to remember our preferences for every visit and happily address us by name everyday (without logging into the system). Susan in the concierge lounge goes out of her way to make all the members in the lounge feel at home. And Mike, Jon (drivers) and George have always been accomodating with driving us to/ from Epic, the airport and other locales (for dinner). Everyone is super nice and has never once alienated anyone at our company.
- There's a good collection of stores and eateries within walking distance (Sprecher's, Claddaugh's, Cheeseburger in Paradise, Johnnie's Steakhouse, etc).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Madison Marriott West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Madison West Hotel Middleton
- Marriott Hotel Middleton
- Marriott Middleton
- Middleton Marriott