“Friday's, Friday's, Friday's”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Saskatoon, Canada
“Friday's, Friday's, Friday's”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We got there late - they were still open - fantastic server! Warm and welcoming - great beer on tap, nice menu and did I mention that they were open late and were still full of fun? They were. The food was very good.. I have to admit that I wasn't expecting as much as we got from a large chain, but this one really surpassed my expectations. Thank you from weary travellers and treating us so well on a quiet evening. I liked it and I would return in an instant. Well Done, Friday's.

Visited August 2013

Medford, Wisconsin
“Good Lunch”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Visiting for lunch was a good experience. The Korean tacos are one of my favorites. Also, being a Stripes members will get free chips and salsa plus earn points for free meals.

• Visited June 2013
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Great for Happy Hour”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

If you enjoy drinks and cheap appetizers with the girls, you must check out this Friday's for Happy Hour. It's a terrific value, the food is great, and the drinks are tasty. Plus, you can shop at the Greenway Station stores if you need a little air after the alcohol. It all adds up to a great evening.

• Visited April 2013
Hawaii
“Excellent!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Not having a T.G.I. Friday's when I live, I jumped at the opportunity to eat here. Food was delicious and very reasonably priced. Waiter was very attentive to our needs.

Visited May 2013
Middleton, Wisconsin
“coupons accepted!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

we had a great meal there, two of us ordered the 6oz sirloin, with 2 sides, I always get a double order of the parmesan fries and take some home for lunch the next day. the pretzel sticks are very good

Visited April 2013