“great”

Add it.
TGI Friday's
Cuisines: American, Bar
Reviewed January 14, 2013

awesome great fantastic tgi fridays is great. I had the steak and shrimp bullcrap that tasted amazing

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Its a nice mix of food considering its a chain. They do a nice job even on the busiest nights. They seem to keep mixing up the menu trying new things which I like as long as they leave there signature dishes alone

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I live near this restaurant and because of coupons and convenience have ended up here on two occasions. It is so disappointing, I don't know why anyone goes here. Both times I asked the waitress for recommendations of popular items. All items on menu are so ordinary. The first time I had a creamy cajun pasta with chicken and shrimp. The second time I had flatbread pizza. I can honestly say I've had better dining by eating free samples at the nearby Costco. The food quality is similar to a microwaved Lean Cuisine. Limp, lifeless, sad.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

service was good and fast food was avarage nothing special i might think of going some where else for thouse prices

Reviewed September 21, 2012

My family and I really enjoy this TGIF restaurant. Great service, tasty food and a fun environment. Great place to go after shopping or on a football Saturday. Lots of flat screen TVs to watch the games on. They have one of my favorite seasonings here. The Jack Daniels seasoning that they put on burgers, shrimp and steaks. It's really good and not sold in stores unfortunately.