“Did not have a steak”

Johnny's Italian Steakhouse - Middleton
Reserve with OpenTable
Johnny's Italian Steakhouse - Middleton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 108 Restaurants in Middleton
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Hot Steaks, Hot Music, Hot Italian….Cool Place!Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse is reminiscent of supper clubs of the past known for their great food and good times.Steaks take center stage at Johnny’s whether it is the signature Steak DeBurgo or the ever-popular Drunken Steak. The Italian menu features favorite pasta entrees including Lasagna and tasty and unique creations like Veal Sinatra or the Chanel No. 5 (Marilyn’s favorite!). Enjoy classic martinis, specialty cocktails and an extensive wine list, all of which sets Johnny’s “Stage” for lunch or dinner. With new-fashioned luxuries, old-fashioned service and personal relationships, Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse brings the Rat Pack era to the 21st Century. Join the party that is always in full swing, with new-fashioned luxuries and old-fashioned service and relationships, Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse brings edgy cool of the Rat Pack era into the 21st century.
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
“Did not have a steak”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I had a Caesar salad with salmon. Very good. The dressing had a bit of bite to it because of mustard-different take on Ceasar. The service was good and the staff was friendly. They were careful to check in on you without being overly solictious.

Visited September 2013

Pennsylvania
“Friendly service and good food”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Had a business dinner here. The service was fantastic - from the greeters to the wait staff. All seemed genuinely interested in making sure the experience was positive. Our waitress forgot to enter our appetizer, which wasn't that big of a deal, as we were talking and forgot ourselves. She apologized and brought it during the meal, making sure to mention that it was on the house. I had a petite filet, and it was cooked perfectly. I would recommend adding the mushrooms! Great food, and good atmosphere. Wasn't too loud to hear each other, etc. Would highly recommend.

Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Service!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

A group of us went to dinner here since it was across from our hotel. Upon our arrival, we asked if it would be possible to have separate checks for each of us, with our food also separate from the drinks. Our waitress was quick to indicated that she would be happy to do that for us but that it may take a bit longer to do than normal. We told her we really appreciated her willing to do this for us. While waiting for our salad, we enjoyed the focaccia bread with dipping oil and parmesan cheese. It was SO good! I enjoyed my Caesar salad followed by my main course, which was a filet with a butter parmesan crust. It was delicious and done to perfection. I ordered the cheesy hash browns for my side. I was stunned at the size of this side! It was enough for at least 4 people!! The entire meal was wonderful and I highly recommend everyone try Johnny's! I will say that although the area by the bar was dimly lit, the area that we were seated in had better lighting. Do give Johnny's a try!!

St. Paul, MN
“Overall, an excellent experience at Johnny's”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Since Johnny's is right across from the hotel I was staying at (Residence Inn) my co-worker and I checked it out and were glad we did. We arrived relatively early (5:30) and were quickly seated and waited upon. The bread and salad with our meals were very good. My sirloin was a bit tough, but was cooked right and tasty. Topped off the steak with some mushrooms that were huge! Capped off the meal with a delicious turtle cheasecake. Will be visiting Johnny's again when back in town.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is the place to go for an amazing Sunday brunch”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My boyfriend and I decided to go for restaurant week lunch here on Sunday. When our waiter (Aaron) asked us if we wanted to try the brunch I asked him if he were in our shoes which would he do. Without missing a beat he said brunch, and it was the same price ($15) so we decided to try a variety of their dishes. Boy were we glad that we didn't miss out on the brunch. The options were limited but were wonderfully done! To start Aaron brought us the best cinnamon roll I've ever had and it was enormous to boot! Johnny's has an awesome build your own omelette and waffle bar. They had great options of breakfast, lunch and dessert. They also have an option for endless Mimosas for only $4.5! The service was amazing! Aaron made sure our drinks were refilled before they were empty and was exceptionally friendly. Even the manager came to check on us and was extraordinary! We'll definitely be back!

• Visited July 2013