“Great menu, food and service”
Review of Tutto Pasta - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2013

One of the better italian places in madison. really like the food and have had several things off the menu. my wife and i look forward to every visit. wish the one downtown was still open!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I had their lunch special chicken breast with artichokes and angel hair pasta. The food was excellent and the service was prompt, but it was around $14, which is more than I want to spend for lunch. The place was virtually empty (perhaps a reflection of the higher-than-I-like price), so great service is expected when you're the only ones in the place. The wood fired pizza oven in the kitchen added charm and a nice scent.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Tutto Pasta is an exceptional value for the money! Great food, exceptional service and a great value for the money spent. This is a great place to take you sweetheart to! The food is exceptional. I would recommend the Tutto Pasta which is their signature dish. Exceptional in both taste and value. Wide variety of food to choose from. I would recommend this place above all others if you are an Italian fan. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I would eat at Tutto again. Their food was good. My friend had a smoked salmon pasta, which was excellent. I usually shy away from salmon at restaurants because I don't like fishy fish. There wasn't even any gray matter on it, which was awesome. The salmon was chunked into small pieces, which made me even more surprised at the quality. I selected the Tutto Pasta, which was great, and fairly basic, but still not spaghetti and meatballs. It was exactly what I wanted, even though I was advised not to get it by the waitstaff. The waiter was attentive, but maybe over attentive. Too many upsell suggestions (bottle of wine vs two glasses, more expensive entrees vs the dishes I was looking at - he even discouraged all three of my choices.) He was very nice and polite. The entrees ranged from $13-$25. Most were within the $15-20 range. I saw one of the entree salads, and I was jealous. Next time my friend and I will share a salad and a pasta dish. Oh, and if you are using a Groupon be sure to make a reservation. Apparently you need a reservation 24 hours in advance to use the Groupon even if it's a slow night.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We enjoy going to Tutto Pasta in Middleton because of their menu selection, we love the atmosphere and we have always had excellent meals.