“Nice food and setting, but a little pricey for lunch”
Review of Tutto Pasta - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Madison, Wisconsin
“Nice food and setting, but a little pricey for lunch”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I had their lunch special chicken breast with artichokes and angel hair pasta. The food was excellent and the service was prompt, but it was around $14, which is more than I want to spend for lunch. The place was virtually empty (perhaps a reflection of the higher-than-I-like price), so great service is expected when you're the only ones in the place. The wood fired pizza oven in the kitchen added charm and a nice scent.

• Visited February 2013

Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
“Great Food!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Tutto Pasta is an exceptional value for the money! Great food, exceptional service and a great value for the money spent. This is a great place to take you sweetheart to! The food is exceptional. I would recommend the Tutto Pasta which is their signature dish. Exceptional in both taste and value. Wide variety of food to choose from. I would recommend this place above all others if you are an Italian fan. You will not be disappointed!

• Visited February 2013
Wisconsin
“Great food, over attentive service”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I would eat at Tutto again. Their food was good. My friend had a smoked salmon pasta, which was excellent. I usually shy away from salmon at restaurants because I don't like fishy fish. There wasn't even any gray matter on it, which was awesome. The salmon was chunked into small pieces, which made me even more surprised at the quality. I selected the Tutto Pasta, which was great, and fairly basic, but still not spaghetti and meatballs. It was exactly what I wanted, even though I was advised not to get it by the waitstaff. The waiter was attentive, but maybe over attentive. Too many upsell suggestions (bottle of wine vs two glasses, more expensive entrees vs the dishes I was looking at - he even discouraged all three of my choices.) He was very nice and polite. The entrees ranged from $13-$25. Most were within the $15-20 range. I saw one of the entree salads, and I was jealous. Next time my friend and I will share a salad and a pasta dish. Oh, and if you are using a Groupon be sure to make a reservation. Apparently you need a reservation 24 hours in advance to use the Groupon even if it's a slow night.

• Visited January 2013
Verona, Wisconsin
“Great Italian!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We enjoy going to Tutto Pasta in Middleton because of their menu selection, we love the atmosphere and we have always had excellent meals.

Visited September 2012
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
“Dinner at Tutto Pasta”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Very good food, large variety, and reasonably priced. The service was good; and they have a banquet room for teams.

Visited November 2012