“Great Italian!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We enjoy going to Tutto Pasta in Middleton because of their menu selection, we love the atmosphere and we have always had excellent meals.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Very good food, large variety, and reasonably priced. The service was good; and they have a banquet room for teams.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

On the Saturday evening that we visited the restaurant, there were several large parties of high school students (homecoming). While I understand that it was a busy evening, the host/manager was very rude and offensive from the get-go. A real turn-off. If we had not a Groupon, I might have left. However, our server made up for the host's behavior and was very professional (and apologetic). The food was average, but food at the downtown location is better. This was my 2nd visit to Tutto Pasta-Middleton but doubt if I will return.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

After a couple days of staying in Wisconsin Dells, eating nothing but 'tourist-town food,' my husband and I were desperate for a fresh and flavorful meal. We headed out to Madison for a change of scenery, and stumbled across Tutto Pasta Trattoria while walking State Street -- and I'm so glad we did!

The restaurant is nice - Clean and well taken care of. The staff were friendly and helpful with menu suggestions as well as feedback to tourist-questions :-) The real winner, though, was the amazing food!

The Bruschetta Al Pomodoro was zesty and incredibly fresh - Delicious!
The non-alcoholic Bellini hit the spot
The pasta dishes we ordered were prepared to perfection, again with a level of freshness that couldn't be overlooked, and with a deep flavor-profile that makes my mouth water just thinking about it!

HIGHLY recommend this spot for a meal

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I was the only customer in the middle of a mid-week afternoon so it is hard to tell much about how this restaurant would be during a normally busy time. It was blessedly cool on this hot day and the waiter left me to my papers and pasta/salad in peace. There was enough for two meals and I was glad my hotel room had a refrigerator.