“It's Not Just for Hotdogs Anymore”

National Mustard Museum
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Middleton
More attraction details
Owner description: The National Mustard Museum is home to the world's largest collection of prepared mustards and mustard memorabilia. Tour our museum or sample any of our 500 mustards in the gift shop. Admission is free!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Okay, think about it. When do you reach for "the mustard?" In our fridge we have the stone ground, the yellow, the Grey Poupon and the Exotic Ginger Curry (the latter we purchased, of course, at the National Mustard Museum). I reach for one of those any time my sandwich or the meat on my plate calls for a little something extra -- and I often mix it in, with some honey, when I'm making my own salad dressing. So do stop in at the Mustard Museum the next time you are in town --- there is a mustard there that that is bound to strike your fancy. The admission is free, the sampling is generous, the staff is cheerful and helpful and you will leave with a smile on your face..

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"jars"
in 37 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Compared to scuba diving in the Caribbean this place isn't that great, but if you're not in the Caribbean and just Middleton, it's worth a visit. I tasted mustard in the store upstairs that I had no idea existed. I don't like the taste of regular mustard, but I liked the taste of some creative ones I found in the store. My favorites were the slightly spicy chipotle mustard or the chipotle honey lime.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

If you love mustard check this place out. You can buy any mustard you want here. Retail store is upstairs and the museum is downstairs and has some very old bottles and cans of mustard from every country in the world. Worth stopping in and checking it out, then head next door to the Hubbard Avenue Diner for a slice of pie.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

You can sample almost any mustard they have. Hundreds and I mean hundreds to choose from. You can even buy a mini Hot Dog or Brat to sample the mustard's on. If you like mustard this is the place to go.