“Take out from Changs”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2013

So convenient to Courtyard West Middleton. We ordered take out and took it back to our hotel. Service was great and it was hot and ready to go. Short walk to pick up.

2  Thank Rkhmi
There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great selection of entrees including gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan. You can get the dishes as spicy as you like. I consider this one of the better "Chain" restaurants.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Easy to carryout here.
Plus the meal is ALWAYS is delicious and well packaged for travels.
Try the appetizers, too!

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Another visit to Madison, another fantastic P.F. Chang's experience. I had the lettuce wraps everybody has been raving about and I can see why. Our server Sedrick mixed up a little sauce and they were fantastic. The Beef and Broccoli was flawless as always. My wife had the ribs (both styles) and although the Northern are her favorite, they both were great. Sedrick was very attentive and the manager, Jake, was ever-present as always. The taste, service and value can't be beat. I'm already looking forward to my next visit to Madison.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Over the years I have developed a certain amount of disdain for high end restaurant chains. Especially PF Chang's as their consistency in food & service varies from restaurant to restaurant. So was pleasantly surprised by the ambience, service and ultimately the 'freshness' of my entrée, Sesame Chicken that was served last Thursday afternoon. The crowd was surprisingly light at lunch that afternoon, and even the manager stopped by to check on the food & service.

For now, will definitely be visiting again in the near future!

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!