“Great Experience”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2011

Northern Style Ribs were excellent.
Wait staff extremely efficient. Second visit, but won't be the last.

Reviewed April 15, 2011

I've had OK chain restaurant Chinese food here before: never great. This is the last time... Lettuce for Lettuce Wraps (our favorite) wasn't good. I ordered the dish the waiter insisted is his absolute favorite (I had asked for a spicy chicken dish that isn't deep fried. They had one.) It was incredibly dry and quite tasteless! My husband's wasn't so bad, so not everything is as terrible as mine was. The service was terribly slow, and we were served a couple of things that weren't quite what we ordered (white rice rather than brown, etc). Madison has some great restaurants: if a chain wants to compete, they're going to have to try harder than this!

Reviewed February 11, 2011

You can always count on getting a good meal from PF Changs. I wouldn't know how authentic the food is, but compared to other Asian food in the area I appreciate the fact they have brown rice available and the breaded food isn't too greasy or "heavy".
It should be pretty easy for anyone to find something they'd like here.

Reviewed August 31, 2009

I'd look elsewhere. Service was slow. Food was so-so.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Dodgeville, Wisconsin
Reviewed April 1, 2009

A new favorite for me. I will return for sure!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!